The Name of the Rose:
- 40ml Sloe Gin (z.B. Stauffenberg)
- 20ml Lillet Blanc
- 15ml Rose-Tea Syrup (homemade, sugar / water 1:1 ratio with a bunch of dried rose blossoms)
- 5ml Kina l’Aero d’Or
- 5ml fresh lemon juice
- 5ml Orange Blossom water
- 1ml Ferdinand’s Riesling Quince Bitters
Shake all ingredients on solid ice. Strain over ice into a glass. Top with a splash of Soda. Garnish with lavender.
- 60ml Undone „This is not a Vermouth“
- 15ml Peach syrup
- 2 Dashes of Vanilla Bitters
Shake all ingredients over solide ice. Strain over ice into a glass. Top with Crodino and Soda. Garnish with a dehydrated lemon wheel.