Recipe: Melon Frosé
INGREDIENTS (FOR 6 CUPS)
750 ml rosé wine
500 g watermelon pulp
50 g sugar Juice of two limes
15 minutes (without freezing time)
1. place the rosé in ice cube molds and freeze overnight.
2. For the melon juice, cut a watermelon, mash it and pass it through a sieve. Heat half of the liquid together with the sugar on the stove until the sugar has dissolved. Then set aside and allow to cool completely.
3. Put the cooled syrup, the rest of the juice, the rosé ice cubes and the lime juice in a blender and blend well.
4. For the ice cream on a stick: puree the watermelon with the lime and sugar and pass through a sieve.
5. Pour into ice cream molds and freeze in the freezer for about 1 hour. Then insert the wooden sticks and freeze overnight.
6. To serve, moisten the rim of the glass and dip it in brown sugar.
7. Pour the frosé drink into the glass and serve with the ice cream on a stick. Garnish with mint.
The ice cream on a stick can be left out.