One, Two, Brie: Walnut Crusted Brie with Salad & Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 lime
- 4 oz raspberries
- 0.4 oz sprouts
- 1 egg
- 7 oz brie cheese
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1.4 oz walnuts
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp raspberry vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Wash lime thoroughly, zest the peel, and squeeze the juice.
- Wash raspberries and mash the half with a fork.
- To make the dressing, mix lime juice and zest, raspberry vinegar, honey, and oil. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Wash and drain lettuce.
- Cut brie into triangles and set aside.
- Chop nuts very finely or crush in a food processor.
- Mix nuts with breadcrumbs and put on a plate.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl.
- Coat brie first in egg, and then toss in the breadcrumb-mixture. Do this twice to ensure that the cheese is completely coated.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry brie until golden brown. Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
- Serve the breaded brie with salad.