2/3 lb asparagus, green
200 g cherry tomatoes
2 green onions
10 g parsley, fresh
10 g basil, fresh
4 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic
2 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp honey
- Clean asparagus, cut off the woody end, and peel the lower third. Then cut into 1-1.5” pieces.
- Use a peeler to cut a stalk of asparagus into thin strips for decoration.
- Wash and halve tomatoes.
- Wash green onions and cut into thin rings.
- Peel garlic and cut into large pieces.
- Heat half of the oil in a pan, add asparagus and garlic to the pan, and fry for 5-8 min.
- Fry green onions, asparagus, and tomato strips briefly. Remove from heat and set aside. Take garlic out and discard.
- Halve lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- For the dressing, mix lemon juice and vinegar with 1 tbsp. (per person) water, mustard, and honey. Gradually mix in the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash parsley, shake dry, and chop.
- Wash basil and pluck leaves.
- Arrange salad on a plate. Pour the dressing over the salad and let soak briefly.
Share your results with us!