Tagliatelle with Salmon in Citrus Cream Sauce
Serves 2 | Time: 30 minutes
1/2 yellow onion
1 chili pepper
5.6 oz salmon fillet
2 tsp lemon marmelade
2/3 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup white wine
6 oz tagliatelle
2 tsp dried lovage
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp butter
- Defrost salmon if necessary.
- Cut salmon into pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Peel and finely dice onion.
- Wash, halve, de-seed, and cut chili into strips.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and sauté onions for 2-3 min.
- Add marmelade and chili and cook for 1-2 min. Then add wine and allow to reduce.
- Season with lime juice, salt, pepper, and lovage.
- Add whipping cream, let simmer for 2-3 min., then reduce heat.
- Add salmon and remove pan from heat. Salmon will be cooked in the sauce.
- Stir in cooked pasta with and enjoy!