Summer couscous salad with tomatoes
400 g Couscous
½ Federation Spring onions
3 Garlic cloves
1 TEASPOON ground cilantro
4 TABLESPOONS Olive oil
3 TABLESPOONS White wine vinegar
20 g Mint (1 bunch)
1. prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the packet
2. Meanwhile wash, halve, seed and finely dice the tomatoes. Wash and clean the spring onions and cut into fine rings. Peel garlic and chop finely.
3. Separate the couscous with a fork.
4. Mix vegetables and season with coriander, salt and pepper. Add oil, vinegar and 100 ml hot water.
5. Wash mint, shake dry and cut into fine strips. Mix couscous, vegetables and mint in a bowl.