Power-Bowl with Couscous
- 370 ml (glass) roasted peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lime
- 50 g ground almonds (without skin)
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 200 g couscous (instant)
- 100 g young spinach
- 1 courgette
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g feta
- 40 g walnut kernels
- 100 g black olives (without stone; e.g. Kalamata)
- For the sauce, pour paprika into a sieve and drain well. Peel garlic and chop coarsely. Put the paprika, garlic, lime juice, almonds and 4 tbsp. oil in a tall mixing bowl. Blend finely with a hand blender. Season with salt and pepper. 2.
- Rinse meat, dab dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Brown the chicken fillet in it all around and fry it on medium heat for another 12 minutes while turning, then take it out.
- Meanwhile boil up approx. 1⁄4 l salted water, stir in couscous and prepare according to package instructions. Sort the spinach, wash and drain well. Wash, clean and roughly grate the zucchini. Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes. Coarsely crumble the feta. Coarsely chop the walnuts.
- Cut chicken fillet into pieces and loosen couscous with a fork. Arrange in bowls with spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, some sauce, ¬feta, olives, meat and nuts. Serve with the rest of the sauce.